Eight People Hospitalized After Eating Pot-Laced Paella at Spanish Restaurant

2d
2m read
Summary

A group of tourists got super high after eating a paella lunch in a Spanish resort town, but police have been unable to discover exactly how they got dosed.

Article Preview

Eight tourists visiting a resort in Spain were hospitalized after unwittingly consuming a massive amount of weed that may have been infused into a dish of paella.

The group was visiting Lanzarote, a well-known tourist spot on Canary Island, to participate in a training course. Before beginning their course for the day, each of them shared a paella lunch from a nearby restaurant. After returning from lunch in the early afternoon, several members of the group started feeling sick, while others reported feeling euphoric.

The dazed tourists were sent...

Read the full article @ Merry Jane