The ASPCA's poison control center reported 765% more calls for pets that ate weed edibles in 2019 compared to 2018.
Pets across the US accidentally ate more weed than ever last year, according to data from the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA).
Last year, the ASPCA poison control center reported a massive increase in calls about pets who had accidentally ingested marijuana. In the first few months of 2019, the poison control center received 765 percent more calls about stoned pets than they did at the start of 2018. Last January alone, the ASPCA Pro webpage...
Read the full article @ Merry Jane